Bloomington , MN
Discover the new SEA LIFE Minnesota Aquarium - the Largest Underground Aquarium in the World -providing close encounters with a vast array of creatures.
Things to do at Sea Life Minnesota:
- Touch and feed a stingray
- Enjoy a delicious beverage or snack at Coffee Cove
- Interact with creatures at the touchpools hold a crab or touch a starfish!
- Enjoy our fun talks and feed shows throughout the day
- Follow an interactive quiz trail
- Read fun facts throughout the aquarium
- Learn how you can make a difference and make the oceans a better place!
- Play hide and seek with our Octopus to discover their amazing camouflage abilities!
- Witness an intimate Stingray display with special up-close viewing from below and above the tank
- See the bright white teeth of our 9 foot Sandtiger Sharks as they swim overhead!
With an amazing 300 foot ocean tunnel, 30 display tanks and thousands of sea creatures, the aquarium is the perfect stop for family fun! To get any closer you would have to get wet!
Open 365 days a year
Monday - Thursday: 10:00am - 7:00pm
Friday: 10:00am - 8:00pm
Saturday: 9:30am - 8:00pm
Sunday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
The Attraction may close early for special events or extend hours during peak periods.