- Your ticket is good for 2-days of on and off reboarding
- Tour features 15 stops including:
1. Riverfront Train Station
2. George Jones Museum
3. Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
4. Ryman Auditorium
5. Tennessee State Capitol
6. Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum and GRAMMY Gallery Museum
7. Bicentennial Park & Farmers' Market
8. Marathon Village featuring Antique Archaeology
9. Nelson's Green Brier Distillery
10. The Parthenon at Centennial Park
11. Vanderbilt University
12. Midtown/Hattie B's Hot Chicken
13. The Gulch
14. Frist Center for the Visual Arts
15. Music Row & Edgehill Village
16. Nashville Visitors Center
- In addition, the tour features over 100 points of interest including the Goo Goo Shop, home to Nashville's signature candy, Johnny Cash Museum, Tennessee State Museum, Union Station Hotel, Hatch Show Print, Lower Broadway, Music Row, Nissan Stadium, home of the Tennessee Titans, Tennessee Performing Arts Center, War Memorial Auditorium, and so, so, so much more!
- 2 Days of Unlimited Hop On/Off Access on our red and green trolleys AND blue double decker buses
- Informative, fully narrated tour of Nashville with fun driver/guides
- Discount coupons to attractions, restaurants and gift shops
- Hotel pickup
- Admission to attractions
- Gratuities (Optional)
The music city tour boards daily at 9:00am
All boarding times and locations are subject to change based on weather conditions, traffic issues/road closures, major sporting/cultural events and other activities that may be taking place on the tour route.
Ticket valid until Mar 31, 2019
Closed Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
Terms & Conditions for Music City Trolley & Double Decker 2-Day Hop On/Off Tour
All tickets are non-refundable/non-returnable. We are unable to issue exchanges or refunds after a purchase has been made or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets. Ticket package and prices are subject to change without notice. This ticket cannot be combined with other offers or discount programs.
Instructions for fulfillment Music City Trolley & Double Decker 2-Day Hop On/Off Tour
Please print and present this voucher at our Paradise Park Location located at 411 Broadway, at the ticket booth at 5th Avenue and Demonbreun or 501 Demonbreun, at the Riverfront Train Station located at 108 1st Avenue South, or to your driver at any one of our hop off and on stop locations.
Please note that the Riverfront Train Station location will not be accessible on the following dates:
CMA Fest setup and event (6/1/17 to 6/16/17)
July 4th set up and event (6/27/17-7/5/17)
Music City Bowl set up and event (12/17/16-1/4/17, 12/17/17-1/4/18)
There may be other events that prevent access to the Riverfront Train Station as well that have not currently been announced.